Tom Hopper knew from childhood that he would be an actor, and confidently walked towards his dream. He became famous for the images of brave warriors, knights and strongmen, embodied on television and in films.
Childhood and youth
Thomas Edward Hopper was born on January 28, 1985, according to the zodiac sign Aquarius. The early years of his biography were spent in Coleville, UK, where he grew up with his older brother. Later, the parents divorced, and the father had a new family, in which the artist’s younger brother and sister were born.
As a child, Hopper was fond of the TV series Friends , which inspired him to start an acting career. The future artist took part in school theatrical performances, especially he liked comedy roles. According to Thomas, even as an adult, he often chooses images that resemble Ross or Joey from his favorite sitcom.
After leaving school, Hopper decided to pursue acting studies at Rose Bruford College. He graduated with honors and joined the troupe of the Watford Palace Theater, and in 2007 he made his screen debut.
Tom Hopper Net Worth
His Net Worth $ 5million.
tom hopper Height 5 ft 9 in approx. 1.70 in cm and Weight 69 Kg approx. 124.2 in Pounds.
His Body Measurements 36-29-36 Inches. His chest size 36 inches, Waist size 29 Inches and Hip size 36 Inches.
His Shoe Size 11 (US) and Dress Size 8 (US).
hair Color is brown and Eye Color is brown. He loves to style his hair and is often seen with the same hair color though.
The personal life of a celebrity was successful. In 2014, he married a colleague – actress Laura Higgins (Laura Hopper).
Tom’s wife gave birth to two children – the son of Freddie Douglas and the daughter of Truly Rose. The man is proud of the heirs and often publishes their photos in his profile.
The debut screen role of the British actor was Hugh Mullen in the TV series “Catastrophe”, where he starred in one episode. After that, his filmography was replenished with mostly episodic appearances in such projects as “Saxon”, “Peter Kingdom will not leave you” and “Doctor Who”.
The first wave of popularity came to Tom in his youth, when he joined the cast of the TV series ” Merlin “, where his colleagues were Bradley James , Colin Morgan and Owen McKenna. In the drama about a young magician, a celebrity played the knight Percival. Although the character did not have many words, he managed to be remembered and loved by the audience. After filming ended, Hopper took the sleeveless chain mail as a keepsake.
In the summer of 2020, the premiere of the 2nd season of Umbrella Academy took place, which takes viewers into the 1960s. Thomas reappeared as Luther and received rave reviews from fans.
- 2007 – Saxon
- 2009 – Tormented
- 2010-2012 – Merlin
- 2012 – “Good Cop”
- 2013 – “Knights of the Toughness Kingdom”
- 2013 – Cold
- 2014 – Vikings
- 2014-2017 – “Black Sails”
- 2016 – Rank Assassin
- 2017 – Game of Thrones
- 2018 – “Beauty for the whole head”
- 2019 – Terminator: Dark Fate
- 2019-2020 – Umbrella Academy
- 2021 – “The Bodyguard of the Killer’s Wife”
- 2021 – “Special Service: Alarm”
- Hopper is involved in charity work seeking to raise awareness of cancer among men. And together with his colleague Robert Sheehan, the actor launched the podcast The Earth Locker, where he tells people how to make the world and their lives better.
- From childhood, Thomas admired Arnold Schwarzenegger and dreamed of having the same muscles as his. Hopper managed to participate in one project with his idol – in the film “Terminator: Dark Fate”.
- The artist’s hobbies include boxing, basketball, billiards, rugby, golf, tennis, horse riding and swimming. He regularly plays sports and monitors nutrition, thanks to which he weighs about 100 kg with a height of 193 cm.
- The actor has his own production company, Pine Tree Productions, which he founded with his wife.
- The celebrity is a fan of the Back to the Future film series. As a child, Tom watched them almost every day, and they never bothered him.